Sunday 15 March 2015

On The Road Playlist



I'm literally on the road at the moment, driving up the east coast of Australia, final destination is Sydney. I'm currently enjoying the fruits of the coastal town of Merimbula, as I'm doing the driving I need some tunes to keep me going. So the following tunes have accompanied me as I motor up the coast.

Lake Street Dive-Bad Self Portrait
Phoenix-1901
Chet Faker-Talk is Cheap
Bo Diddley-I'm a Road Runner
Caribou-Can't Do Without You
Father John Misty-Chateau Lobby #4
The Jezabels-Endless Summer
Tedeschi Trucks-Darling Be Home Soon
Clean Bandit(featuring Jess Glynne)-Rather Be
Curtis Harding-Keep On Shining
The Kite String Tangle- Arcadia
The Preatures- Is This How You Feel
Haim- If You Change Your Mind
Father John Misty- True Affection
The Band-The Weight

No comments:

Post a Comment