Saturday, 30 April 2011

Byron Bay Blues and Roots Festival

The Byron Bay Blues and Roots Festival is over for another year and I'm sure the organisers have already locked in some acts for next year, I though I might help by putting together a bill myself for next years' festival. There was some criticism about some of the performances from the headline acts this year, and it always a risk bringing artists like B.B King out who is now 85! So my headline list would look like this
Stevie Wonder
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
Emmylou Harris
Susan Tedeschi/Derek Trucks Band
Justin Townes Earle
Robert Plant
The Faces
The Fabulous Thunderbirds
John Mayall
Levon Helm

I'm sure I can think of a few more but that is I think a pretty decent concert list, be interesting to see what the organisers come up with for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment