Saturday 3 January 2015

New Years Playlist



I've decided in my infinite wisdom to kick off the new year with something different, put together a playlist with what I'm listening to. Some of it will be old, some new, it may have a link it maybe completely random. My finger doesn't always remain on the pulse so I can be a little behind on what's new this is my way of catching, staying in front and offering readers a bit of a glimpse. So with that I'll kick off the year with my New Year's playlist, it's in a relaxed vein because some of us may have sore heads from our New Year's revelry.

1. Lake Street Dive- Bad Self Portraits (title of LP from Feb 2014)
2. Paula Cole- I Believe in Love (LP Amen)
3. Natalie Prass- Bird of Prey (Brilliant LP out this month on Spacebomb)
4. Lucinda Williams- Stand Right By Each Other (LP Down Where The Spirit Meets The Bone)
5. Dan Sultan- Don't Let A Good Thing Go (from the Paul Kelly presents The Merri Soul sessions)
6. Tedeschi-Trucks Band- Darling Be Home Soon (LP Everbody's Talkin)
7. Aretha Franklin- Say A Little Prayer (LP Aretha Now 1968)
8. Natalie Merchant- Carnival (LP Tigerlily 1995)
9. Alabama Shakes- I Ain't The Same (LP Boys & Girls 2012)
10. Beth Orton- Call Me The Breeze ( LP Sugaring Season 2012)
11. Caitlin Rose- Own Side (LP Own Side Now 2010)
12. Fitz and the Tantrums- Winds of Change (LP Pickin Up The Pieces 2012)
13. Tracy McNeil- Wild Cats (LP Nobody Ever Leaves)
14. Jenny Lewis- Head Under Water (LP Voyager 2014)

There are 14 to get you going in the right direction.



No comments:

Post a Comment